Our client is a leading and respected retail and commercial bank in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers in Nigeria. For the sake of expansion, Commercial Relationship Managers is currently needed by our client in the following location in Nigeria
Sokoto, Plateau, Gombe,Kaduna South,Katsina,Zaria,Ilorin.
Calabar,Trans Amadi, PHC,Kingsway, PHC,Yenagoa,Aba,Eket,Aba (Factory Road),Niger Bridge,Onitsha,Atani Bridge Head,Owerri Main
To work as a team member in the Commercial banking department within the level of Executive Trainee – Deputy Manager depending on their current level and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
• Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
• Actively drive sales of full range of Commercial Client products and capture entire client value chain
• Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
• Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing.
• Must have proven record of relationship management skills
• Must have extensive experience managing clients with annual turnover of N1billion minimum.
• Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
• Good planning and analytical skills.
• Good coordination and communication skills.
Please take into consideration the following pre-qualifying criteria for all candidates:
• Grade range should be between ET – DM
• Sourcing is exclusive to the under listed banks:
Diamond Bank, Access Bank,Zenith Bank,Guaranty Trust Bank. ,Ecobank ,Stanbic Bank ,Standard Chartered Bank ,Keystone Bank ,Citi Bank,UBA ,Skye Bank
• The below age and salary grid should guide your sourcing:
Grade Age Range Salary
Qualified candidates will be given the next grade if they have been in that grade for more than a year.
Candidates must add two references from the banking sector to their CVs.To be considered for this or any other exciting role within financial services please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format with your name and Location as Email Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org